Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 9

  • I mowed the grass again today. only in the front yard this time. I really don't like my grass because it is not thick and it sends up really tall seed things really fast but the rest of the grass doesn't grow very fast at all. Feels like a waste of time to be running back in forth to cut every 10th grass blade.
  • I think I'm a little bit grumpy tonight. sorry about that little rant.
  • Started working on a rag rug again. I am making it out of old t-shirts. I am using whatever color happens to come next so it is getting a farm house look to it. kind of fun.
  • We used our new school room table today for school. It was very nice. We ate in the dinning room and did school work in the school room amazing really.

2 comments:

miranda said...

Do you have a pattern for the rag rug? I have seen many before, and think they look like fun, but I would have no idea how to start one myself. Can you wash them in a washing machine too?
I am excited to have a lawn mower now that we have our own lawn. One of my favorite smells in the whole world is fresh cut grass. Now, our lawn is mostly weeds and it is going to take some work, but I am excited anyway :).

Martha said...

Totally with you on being excited about having ones own lawn. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass too. We have so many pine trees though, that when I mow it mostly smells like pine. It is a nice smell too.