Thursday, September 24, 2009
- We got our school work done right at noon today.
- I made a stew for supper that I thought was rather good but the kids thought it was nasty.
- It was a hot and humid day today. Another day to be thankful for AC.
- I cut out a dress for Heidi today.
- I stood out in the front yard visiting with my neighbor after supper while our kids ran around in the yard.
- I made a bow for Lars out of a branch from the crepe myrtle and a piece of yarn. The kids thought it was so cool. He stood around trying to get it to work for the longest time.