Wednesday, October 5, 2011
This past week we did some tie dying. We did it in our garage so we wouldn't get the dye on anything in the house. Which was a good thing since some people splashed all over the floor. Afterward we noticed that we didn't just tie dye clothing, some feet were beautiful colors too!
There are some beautiful feet.
Monday, October 3, 2011
This week in teaching my children, the los lunas stone was mentioned. I had never heard of it before and I'm wondering why. but here is an interesting article on it. http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/15_williamson.html check it out and let me know what you think.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Isn't it fun to dream and make plans? When I come down out of the clouds I find that I really like a small house that reminds me that I should not be spending my time filling it with more 'stuff'.
We are so blessed to live in a house of our own with such a nice big yard and on a quite street where we can ride our bikes.
Someday, I will still be thankful for the gift each day is.
Monday, January 24, 2011
continuing with things I am thankful for: It is still hard to tell for sure who has the bigger stronger muscles. ;)
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Here are a few things I have been thankful for lately.
- Snow days and holidays when my husband could be home.
- The way Molly sighs when someone does something she thinks is too silly.
- Sword fights around my house.
- Reading good books aloud to my family.
- Walking to the library with my children and a back pack very full of books.
- Really nice pictures my sister takes.
- Some crazy people acting like "geeks."
- Girls who are getting good at helping out in the kitchen with many different kinds of tasks.