Thursday, January 27, 2011
Isn't it fun to dream and make plans? When I come down out of the clouds I find that I really like a small house that reminds me that I should not be spending my time filling it with more 'stuff'.
We are so blessed to live in a house of our own with such a nice big yard and on a quite street where we can ride our bikes.
Someday, I will still be thankful for the gift each day is.
Monday, January 24, 2011
continuing with things I am thankful for: It is still hard to tell for sure who has the bigger stronger muscles. ;)
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Here are a few things I have been thankful for lately.
- Snow days and holidays when my husband could be home.
- The way Molly sighs when someone does something she thinks is too silly.
- Sword fights around my house.
- Reading good books aloud to my family.
- Walking to the library with my children and a back pack very full of books.
- Really nice pictures my sister takes.
- Some crazy people acting like "geeks."
- Girls who are getting good at helping out in the kitchen with many different kinds of tasks.