Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blessed

Philippians 4:19 +20
And my God will meet all your needs
according to his glorious riches
in Christ Jesus.
To our God and Father be glory
for ever and ever. Amen.
Last night I was feeling rather stressed about where I will stay when I am radioactive. And I was stressed about how everything would work. But my God saw my need and cared for it.
Derek called our preacher from church to ask for people to call and check on me in the upcoming weeks.
Tom said that would be no problem and that one of the elders and his wife had volunteered their home for me to stay in while I was undergoing the treatment! Volunteered! No body asked them to share their home they saw the need and offered their services.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful, I am glad it is all working out! Love you, Anna

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful, I am glad it is all working out! Love you, Anna

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful, I am glad it is all working out! Love you, Anna

Abbi said...

How nice! Will they be there too? God always knows our needs!
Love you all!

Paul Barber said...

What exactly are you having done? I was thinking it was a type of cancer in your neck -- but I hadn't heard of being radioactive and not being able to be around people. I will pray for your health!

Jason Corder said...

I'm so glad something worked out for you! Is Derek going to be gone or is he just wanting people to check on you during the day while he's at work?
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord, for sure! mom